Monday, July 25, 2011

middle sister.



my mom bought me this wine that she recently discovered as i am the middle sister of her three girls. honestly, this is awesome. even my younger sister thought it was my life story (well let's be honest, there's more to me then a few lines on the back of a wine bottle!) but here it is: "Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful. Or because I graduated top of my class. Being almost perfect is a terrible burden to bear. So I must confess I do have one or two vices. Wine, cheese, cheeseburgers, vampire novels, pink outfits and serial flirting…is that more than one or two? I hope my secrets are safe with you. I have an image to protect. Let me buy you a glass of wine." i haven't tried it yet (pinot noir is my favorite), but i'm feeling a great success coming on when i take my first sip, not to mention it was a $10 bottle, perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment