Monday, October 24, 2011


okay everyone, after a year of putting off my fear of having an iv in my arm, (in all honesty, i had a terrible experience with it once before - so don't judge!) i finally got my wisdom tooth out. i may have had a short moment where i wanted to run out of that room and get into my car, but i refused to be beat. thankfully, i have no problem with talking while things are being prepared which is my best method for getting through any medical-type of appointment. 


i'm thankful it was just one wisdom tooth and my cheek didn't blow up like a balloon or anything. some pain unfortunately and of course the lack of solid food for a few days, but i suppose it was worth it, so happy i made the appointment for 8am!


image via design is for living

No comments:

Post a Comment